Financial support - help for farmers
Who can apply for the support?
Any person that is a subject of full range social contributions for farmers continuingly for a minimum of 12 months up to the day of submission.
15.10.2018 – 13.11.2018
UE loan – Silesian development
Micro, small and medium businesses that run development ventures in the silesian area. In case of any doubts about the area of activities the decision will be made upon the main business’ address and place of work.
Development loan: 50.000 – 1.000.000
Turnover loan:50.000 – 200.000
Turnover-investment loan: 50.000- 1.000.000
Market research – a contest dedicated to medium cities’ projects
Micro, small and medium companies that run their business activities in Poland
Maximum grant level is 70% and includes:
- Experimental development works:
- 35% of qualified costs for medium businesses
- 45% of qualified costs for micro and small businesses
- Consultings: 50% of qualified costs
Maximum de minimis support for settling and maintaining advance payment security is 70%
20.03.18 – 05.12.18
30-80% (accordingly to possible support level)
The minimum value of the project’s qualified costs is 5.000.000
Industrial research and development works support
Companies or company consortiums ( consisting of companies only)
Only for projects realized outside the mazovian vovoideship
Industrial research and development works:
For micro and small business:
70-80% of qualified costs in terms of industrial research and
45-60% of qualified costs in terms of development works
For medium businesses:
60-75% of qualified costs in terms of industrial research and
35-50% of qualified costs in terms of development works
For non MŚP businesses:
50-65 of qualified costs in terms of industrial research and
25-40% of qualified costs In terms of development works
03.08.18 – 02.10.18
20-75% (accordingly to possible support level)
The maximum value of the qualified costs for a project is 40mln pln
Research, development and innovations in businesses
Creation or development of exploratory-developmental infrastructure In businesses, industrial research and development works support
Businesses, expedient partnerships/spin off established by public research institutions and businesses, company consortiums and research units, company and academy consortiums (including academy expedient partnerships), company and research institutes consortiums, agreements of all of the above represented by leaders.
Grant level: up to 100%
Minimum contribution depends on the support’s legal basis
28.09.18 – 15.01.19
Project for micro, small and medium businesses that implement innovative production technologies or services
Activity 3.2.2 “technological innovations credit”
A support for the MŚP entrepreneurs’ projects that implement innovative technologies.
Application terms: 8.10.18 – 29.04.19
Small and medium businesses (MŚP) and micro businesses
The maximum grant (technological premium) paid by the European regional development fund is 6mil zł
- Fixed assets or their creation
- Property purchase
- Purchase of the intangible ang legal assets in the form of patents, licenses and know-how
- Production hall construction or expansion plus purchase of land
- Purchase of machinery and equipment
- Maximum grant value is 6mil PLN
- Maximum grant level is 70%
Industrial research and development works performed by MŚP businesses.
The grant covers ongoing projects at the stage of industrial research leading to a prototype creation and validation
- Grant for industrial research is 80%
- Grant for development works is 60%
- Application’s assessment time is 60 days
The fund’s pool is 700mil
Application terms: 16.08 – 14.12
Who can apply?
Any MSP entrepreneurs
Maximum grant is 50.000.000.pln
The subject of the grant may include:
- Salary for Researchers, constructors and labourers
- Amortization, rental or lease of laboratory equipment used in the project
- Amortization or rental of properties in which the project is being performed
- Operational costs
- Purchase, installation and integration of new fixed assets, like machinery, devices and tools
- Software purchase for new fixed assets
- Software integration with existing IT/machinery system
You can take part in the programme if:
- You are a micro or small entrepreneur
- You perform your business activities in Poland
- You perform your business activities for a minimum of 2 years
- You have got an officially approved financial statement for a minimum of last 3 years (balance, P&L) or if you run your business for less than 3 years – a minimum of last 2 years
Check the loan’s conditions:
– maximum loan value is 500.000,00 and minimum is 100.000,00zł
– the loan’s cost cannot exceed 80% of planned NET costs, therefore there is a minimum contribution required, which is no less than 20% of planned NET costs.
– the loan is granted for a period of up to 60 months. There is a possible grace period that cannot exceed 9 months during the whole repayment period.
Business development grants in Żory are oferred by, among others:
Upper Silesia business and development agency sp.z o.o.
Upper Silesia Fund S.A.
National economy bank
And other bank and non-bank offers. We plan to analyze them all.
We also work on an optimal bank offer in the Żory area.
Platforma Przedsiębiorczości, Informacji i Pośrednictwa Pracy w Żorach